Our KN95 Folded Respirator Face Mask is just one preventive measure that can be taken to protect yourself and others from respiratory diseases. For the utmost protection, we also recommend you take other measures in addition to using our KN95 Face Mask such as: ensuring that you wash hands, don’t touch your face and sneeze or cough into a tissue or even a bent elbow and to throw the tissue away immediately.
The KN95 Folded Respirator Mask has been designed to fit securely on your face, to ensure breathing capacity and comfortability. When fitted around your nose and mouth this will help to stop harmful substances such as; chemicals, dust and airborne diseases such as the Coronavirus from entering the respiratory system.
With the rising cases of Coronavirus, face masks can help with stopping the spread of germs through sneezes, coughs and transferring fluids to other people, which is how the virus is commonly spread.
About KN95 masks
KN95 mask capable of isolating smaller particles, and in a narrower shape for the face, it is not easy to leak air from the periphery, and the filtration efficiency of particles can reach 95% in standard conditions.
1. when Kn95 receives contamination such as saliva, blood, tears and other body fluids, it must be replaced.
2. The user feels that the breathing resistance is greater than before and needs to be replaced.
3. Masks are damaged and must be replaced.
4. It is recommended to replace it after using it 4 times.
However, masks cannot be reused if people go to the hospital, make contact with an infected person, or are suspected of being infected.
4 layers of Filter function:
1. The first layer: spunbond cloth, filter the micron dust.
2. The second layer: to filter industrial pollutants, automobile exhaust gas, second-hand smoke pollen allergies.
3. The third layer: activated carbon cloth, benzene, and a smaller micron dust filtering function.
4. The fourth layer: density filter, smaller material.